Benefits of Membership
Apart from the personal wish to belong to Tri Team Glos, the general benefits of membership include:
- Opportunity to train with others
- Triathlon specific coached training sessions
- Club events
- Advice from experienced triathletes
- Event news / entry forms
- Comradeship from a big team of like-minded athletes
- Caters for all abilities
- Equal opportunity of access
- Social functions
- Training seminars
- Warm-weather training camps
- Club discounts from our partners
- Club wetsuit & bike box hire
If you would like to discuss triathlon and joining the club please email us via the contact page with your telephone number and we will call you.
We run taster sessions so you can see if triathlon is for you. You can turn up at any of the training sessions. Please see Training Sessions for details or contact us.
Please note: when registering online and joining the club, please follow the instructions below, but be sure to register for Clubspark to gain club membership of Tri Team Glos.
It is not a requirement of our Club that you join BTF (though many of our members will join BTF also). Please ensure you follow the registering and payment instructions for the club, rather than BTF, since joining BTF does not act as membership to TTG.
Save £11 off your British Triathlon Membership as an affiliated club member!
As a valued member of your club, we offer £11 discount as standard off British Triathlon membership when you join via the button below.
- Public Liability Insurance (£15m)
- Personal Accident cover
- Race Licence
- GB Age Group-Team eligibility
- Discounted Bike & Travel Insurance
- Exclusive discounts on partner brands
- New member gift
- New member Direct Debit discount!