Covid 19 Consent
Covid 19 Consent
Horsham Amphibians Triathlon (HAT) COVID-19 consent
The details of how to give consent through your personal profile are given at the bottom of this page.
The following links provide the latest guidance:
- How to stop the spread of coronavirus (COVID-19) (publishing.service.gov.uk)
- Coronavirus (COVID-19): grassroots sports guidance for the public and sport providers - GOV.UK (www.gov.uk)
- Clubs and Coaches – British Triathlon
The contact details of the C-19 officer and assistant are included in the ClubSpark consent under your personal profile.
COVID-19 Action Plan and Risk Assessment
The club has developed a C-19 Action plan and a C-19 Risk assessment. You can request a copy from the C-19 officer.
Compliance with social distance guidelines
Club members are reminded that they must adhere to the social distancing guidelines before, after and during club activities. Currently this is 2m or, if this is not possible, 1m with additional measures such as face coverings or getting out of the pool to rest.
Pre-activity health assessment and compliance with Test and Trace
Club members are reminded that they must undergo a self-assessment for any Covid-19 symptoms prior to attending any club training sessions. No one should leave home to participate in club or coached activity if they, or someone they live with, has any of the following:
- A high temperature
- A new, continuous cough
- A loss of or change to their sense of smell or taste
Should you have any such symptoms, you must follow NHS and Public Health England guidance on self-isolation.
The club strongly advises that you download and use the NHS App where it is displayed.
The club is required to keep a temporary record of all participants, coaches, volunteers, administrators and visitors attending club sessions for a minimum of 21 days in a way that is manageable and assists with requests for that data if needed. This data should consist of name, phone number (or email address if phone number is not available).
You are encouraged to observe
- Regular handwashing (for at least 20 seconds)
- Use of hand sanitiser where this is provided
- Don’t share personal equipment
- I acknowledge that I have a responsibility to observe and consent to the following conditions
- Maintain a social distance of 2m or 1m plus face covering before, during and after club activities
- Maintain good hygiene and use hand sanitiser as provided at training venues
- I agree to my contact details being captured against my chosen club session and shared upon request with the government’s ‘Track and Trace Initiative’
- I agree to completing the UKA COVID-19 Tracking Form if I have attended a session and subsequently tested positive for COVID-19:
- I will not attend a club session if I:
- show symptoms of COVID-19
- am self-isolating
By accepting the Covid-19 consent on your personal profile you give notice of consent and agree to abide by all the above conditions.
How to accept and confirm consent
The consent is accepted on the "Your Privacy and Consents" part of your user profile via this link https://clubs.britishtriathlon.org/HorshamAmphibiansTriathlon/EditConsents.
Otherwise to find and accept the consent, login to HAT ClubSpark, select Profile in the user drop-down option on the top righthand side, then EDIT PROFILE to display the "Your Details" page, choose the "Your Privacy and Consents" tab, and accept the C-19 consent.