- Club Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chris Petersen. Chairman: email@example.com
- Micaila Vivier. Vice Chairperson:
- Tim Wetherilt. Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mark Fitton. Secretary:
- Mark Neish. Head Coach: email@example.com
- Lucy Bemand. Coach and Juniors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Neish - Head Coach
- Level 1 & 2 Triathlon Coaching Awards
- ASA Level 3 Swim Teacher
- Competed in Sprint triathlons all the way up to Triple Continuous Ironman (well Almost)
- Have done 12 & 24 hrs continuous runs and adventure racing
Lucy Bemand - Head Junior Coach
- Level 1 & 2 British Triathlon Coaching Award
- National Standard Cycling Instructor (NSIQ) - Bikeability Instructor
- PE teacher (PGCE)
- Essential First Aid - all ages
- Competes in Sprint Triathlons
My coaching Philosophy:
To provide the opportunity for all athletes, no matter what age or ability, to learn and develop skills in swimming, cycling and running so they are able to complete and/or compete in triathlon events.
Iain Binsley - Coach
- Level 1 & 2 - British Triathlon Coach Award
- Level 2 Coach
- Essential first aid qualified
- Spin instructor
- Specialises in middle distance racing
- Imagine, Dream, Believe
I’ve been involved with triathlon since 2013, coming from a cycling background, after realising one sport just isn’t enough!.
I have raced around the UK from sprint to full distance (Ironman), realising that my preference is at middle distance (70.3) events. I enjoy the process of training and pushing myself to and beyond my limits. This passion has resulted in winning the clubs Long Course Championship in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
I gain a huge sense of satisfaction in seeing others make progressive steps in their own development with my help as a coach. I use a blend of personal experience, text book and online coaching methodology, coupled with my British Triathlon level 2 coaching award.
Also love a gadget or two! Having technology to support learning, development and training, helps to execute a successful race.
Leanne Barker - Coach
Level 1 British Triathlon Coaching Award
Mick Anderson - Coach
- Health and Fitness Coach
- Personal Trainer
- GP referral instructor
- Group studio cycling instructor
- Circuits/HiiT/Bootcamp Instructor
- Core stability instructor
- Swim teacher
- Royal Life Saving Society Trainer Assessor
- Master Kettlebells Instructor
Ashley Baker - Coach
- Level 1 British Triathlon Award
- Completed my first sprint distance tri in 2010, and have now completed in all distances up to and including full Ironman
Alic Qalikaono- Coach and Motivator
I did my first sprint Triathlon in 2017 and haven’t looked back since.
Training and racing Triathlons has completely changed my life in so many positives ways.
I enjoy it so much that I am currently working towards achieving my Level 1 coaching award.
I like to challenge and put myself out there in the thick of it.
I have a very relaxed approach to training and coaching.
How to find us
The Blandford Leisure Centre Milldown Rd Blandford Forum Dorset DT11 7DB