WLT Club Championship
Every year WLT runs a Club Championship. This is a handicapped championship that runs from Jan to Oct.
Last year Angela Paterson took home the coveted trophy.
We nominate ten races every season that make up the championship. Additionally, you can score points in other races as a Wild Card. To win you need to complete THREE races (so two nominated ones and a WILD CARD or three nominated).
You can, of course, race as often as you like and doing so means you're more likely to be awesome (we take the top three scores).
Everyone who raced last year will be assigned a handicap which takes their historical performances into account.
This season the nominated races are:
- Gala Sprint Tri - 14th April
- Lochore OW Sprint Triathlon - 9th June
- Fauldhouse Sprint Tri - 23rd June
- St Mary's Aquabike - 29th June
- Monikie OW Sprint Triathlon - 14th July
- Loch Tay Open Water Sprint Triathlon - 17th August
- Aberfeldy Middle Distance Triathlon - 18th August
- Haddington Sprint Tri - 25th August
- Gullane Beach Middle Distance Triathlon- 7th September
- Peebles Sprint Triathlon - 22nd September
Good luck everyone.