- Membership is valid for one year from the date of joining. Upon joining or renewing, all members must pay the full annual fee according to their membership category. Membership cost and payment methods are contained in the online membership joining/renewal process found in the club website. Club membership is a yearly membership starting on the 1st Jan, finishing on the 31st Dec the following year.
- Membership categories and costs are defined in the membership section of the club website.
- On or near the membership renewal date, an email will be sent to all members who are requested to pay promptly. Members who have not paid renewal fees, will be deemed to have lapsed their membership and will not be entitled to attend club sessions, enter club competitions or represent the club in any competition.
- Members details will NOT be shared with any other party
- Members are assumed to give consent for photographs of themselves being used in club communications and social media.
- As a Trimark accredited Club, a requirement is that all members adhere to club rules and the various codes of conduct to which the club has committed.
- Joining and membership renewals are all online via the ClubSpark system. Members are requested to check their details and amend if required upon renewal.
- The primary means of communication is by email. Members are requested to modify their account details if their email or mobile number changes. Club events are also publicised via social media.
- Any matters for concern regarding your membership or any other member, please contact us on email@example.com.