Update To GTC Constitution
Fri 27 Jan 2023
The GTC Constitution has been updated subject to quorum and approval at the 2023 AGm. The updates are intended to:
1. Reflect the club's status as a Scottish Charitable Incorporated Organisation.
2. Comply with certain data protection requirements, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018.
3. Clarify the responsibilities and duties of the trustee board and the committee.
4. Provide guidelines to ensure and provide that the committee and trustee board work together for the management of the club.
5. Make certain changes to disciplinary matters and expulsion, to protect members and privacy while ensuring such matters are dealt with reasonably and with the option for appeal.