The club holds a number of weekly group sessions which are either coached or led.
Unless otherwise specified the sessions are designed to cater for all abilities. Please contact us if you wish to attend any session.
- 7.30 - 8:30 pm: Track Running (coached by Paul Williamson)
- Stantonbury Running Track
- After warming up, some technical drills to improve your form and then intervals tailored to your ability.
- Small charge to cover track hire
- 7.30 - 8:30 pm: Swim Session (coached by Diane Sandover)
- Leon Pool at Leon Leisure Centre, Bletchley
- Catering for all abilities
- £4 per session to cover pool hire
- 7:30 - 8:30 pm: Zwift Indoor Bike Intervals Session (coached by Brian Wright)
- Online via Zwift and Zoom
- All welcome and no limit to numbers. Check Facebook or contact Brian for details.
- The club has Smart Turbo Trainers which may be borrowed for a period
- 7:45 - 8:45pm: Running (led)
- Meet at Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre (from 7:30)
- Several ability groups, with a mixture of tempo runs, hills, intervals. Every six weeks assess your progress on the 5k hotlap.
- Free of charge
- 9.00 - 10:00 pm: Lane Swimming (coached)
- Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre
- Multiple groups/lanes to cater for all abilities. A mixture of technical drills and fitness work
- £3.50 charge to cover pool hire
- 7:30 am: Long, slow(ish) run (led by Simon Zacharzewski)
- Meet at Tesco Car Park, Leighton Buzzard
- A sociable way to start the weekend!
- 8.30am: Cycle Ride (led) - rides and times may vary according to numbers and weather conditions
- Meet at Tiddenfoot Leisure Centre
- Typically two rides of different lengths and speeds to cater for different capabilities. Groups will aways cycle at the pace of the slowest rider.
- See Facebook for invites, routes, details
- 5:00 - 6:00 pm: Lane Swimming (coached)
- Bletchley Leisure Centre
- Very popular session - limited spaces and reservation required for 5 week block. Watch Facebook for details.
- Small charge to cover pool hire.