Morley Triathlon Club Training Opportunities
- To book a session, click on the session booking tab
- Click on each training tab for more information
What training do we offer
Our coaching team are all volunteers who have gained a British Triathlon accredited coaches’ qualification with bags of experience in the world of Swim, Bike & Run
- Morley Tri club will be providing regular coached pool swim session on a Thursday 20:00- 21:00. Our aim is to provide a variety of fun training sessions focusing on technique, endurance, and speed.
- In partnership with Tri Bramley Baths, we offer our members the opportunity to swim with their excellent training team.
- Club rides are important to us and for the members. Look out on Facebook for more details. click the link for more info
- Our club coaches run group sessions. We like to mix it up and keep it fun and challenging. You could find yourself doing fartlek, intervals, hills or donning your head torch on and hitting a night-time trail. For more information, go to our Facebook group. Click the link for more info or click on the session booking tab.
- We have a strong partnership with Morley Running Club. Some of our coaches and members are run leaders and a lot of our members are from Morley Running Club, so it’s a great way to meet likeminded people that love to run. Click the link for more info
STRENGTH & CONDITIONING
Over the warmer months, our club runs weekly strength and conditioning sessions in the park. These sessions are aimed at all abilities. Our ethos is to make it fun and enjoyable. Not only will you be getting a good workout , we will make you stronger, fitter and healthier.
- We encourage our members to become members of Triathlon England as this gives you many benefits including liability insurance.
- Every effort will be made by the coaches to ensure a safe session is provided and their advice and guidelines are there to help you, however, this does not make them liable for anything that happens during the session. Individuals are responsible for their own safety.
- Please ensure you arrive fuelled up, hydrated and with a smile on your face