Morley Tri Club Training Opportunities
- To book a session, scroll down on this page
- Click on each training tab for more information
What training do we offer
Our coaching team are all volunteers who have gained a British Triathlon accredited coaches’ qualification with bags of experience in the world of Swim, Bike & Run
Morley Tri club will be providing regular coached pool swim session on a Thursday 20:00- 21:00. Our aim is to provide a variety of fun training sessions focusing on technique, endurance and speed.
- Morley Tri club host monthly cycling sessions at the Brownlee Centre. These sessions are aimed at all abilities and our main effort is to make it fun and enjoyable whilst also enhancing your skills on the bike. To book on, click on the links below.
- In Partnership with Leeds Bradford Triathlon Club, our members can sign up for weekly hosted Cycling sessions. Click the link for more info
- Club rides are important to us and for the members. Look out on Facebook for more details. click the link for more info
- Our club coaches run a group session on a Thursday. We like to mix it up and keep it fun and challenging. You could find yourself doing fartlek, intervals, hills or donning your head torch on and hitting a night-time trail. For more information, go to our Facebook group. Click the link for more info
- We have a strong partnership with Morley Running Club. Some of our coaches and members are run leaders and a lot of our members are from Morley Running Club, so it’s a great way to meet likeminded people that love to run. Click the link for more info
- We encourage our members to become members of Triathlon England as this gives you many benefits including liability insurance.
- Every effort will be made by the coaches to ensure a safe session is provided and their advice and guidelines are there to help you, however, this does not make them liable for anything that happens during the session. Individuals are responsible for their own safety.
- Please ensure you arrive fuelled up, hydrated and with a smile on your face