- UTC encourage their members to become members of Triathlon England as this gives them many benefits including liability insurance.
- Anybody who rides on the training rides does so at their own risk.
- Every effort will be made by the leaders to ensure a safe ride and their advice and guidelines are there to help you, however this does not make them liable for anything that happens on the road and individuals are responsible for their own safety.
- Please bring a hydration, puncture repair kit, mobile phone, money or some emergency plan to get home in the event of a problem.
- Please obey the Highway Code and be courteous to other road users.
- Ensure your bike is in a roadworthy condition.
- Helmets must always be worn; no helmet – no ride.
- Any type of bike is allowed on training rides (roadworthy) however, we are a Triathlon club and the majority of us use road bikes (top tip they’re lighter and faster) if you ride a mountain bike, hybrid or penny-farthing you put yourself at a disadvantage.
- We are a triathlon club and the rides try to cater for differing abilities, they are intended to make you sweat and get out of breath.
- For Brick Sessions please also see Run Guidelines.
- For spinning please bring hydration and an extra layer for warm up/cool down. Trainers or basic cleats can be used on the spin bikes.
Saturday – (Winter Only) 9:00am – 10:00am