Tri-Force Juniors Triathlon 2023
Sun 22 Jan 2023
The Tri-Force Juniors Triathlon on 18 June 2023 is part of the East Region Junior series and we are very pleased that it will be an IRC qualifying race this year!
Tri-Force Juniors endeavour to make this a great experience for those competing. We also strive to make the event as sustainable as possible to minimise our impact on the environment.
The event takes place using the facilities of Sandringham Schoolwith a pool swim and a flat, grass bike and run course around the school fields.
- Location: Sandringham School Academy Trust, The Ridgeway, St Albans, Hertfordshire, AL4 9NX
Please use this link for a location map. Sandringham School
- Event timings: Registration 11.30am, Race Start 1.30pm. Exact timings to be confirmed nearer the time
- Minimum Age: From 8yrs. Ages as at 31/12/2023. There are six age classifications based on year of birth:
- Tristart: 8 years old (born 2015)
- TriStar 1: 9-10 years old (born 2013/2014)
- TriStar 2 : 11-12 years old (born 2012/11)
- TriStar 3: 13-14 years old (born 2010/2009)
- Youth: 15-16 years old (born 2008/2007)
- Event Distances:
Youth: 15-16 years - 400m swim (16 lengths), 5k bike & 3k run
Tristars 3: 13-14 years - 300m swim (12 lengths) 4k bike & 2.4k run
Tristars 2: 11-12 years - 200m swim (8 lengths), 3k bike & 1.8k run
Tristars 1: 9-10 years - 150m swim (6 lengths) & 2k bike & 1.2k run
Tristars Start: 8 years - 50m swim (2 lengths), 1k bike & 0.6k run
- Open to: Solo participants
- Entry Fee: £28 per person
**This price includes a British Triathlon Race Day Licence that covers insurance. £1 for 16 years and under. For BTF Members who produce a valid license at registration on the day, the £1 day license fee will be returned to them.
- BTF License No: Applied for
- Event Cancellation Policy: If the Event is cancelled for reasons beyond the Event Organisers control, including without limitation fire, storm, act of terrorism, "act of god", serious medical incident, then the Participant will not be entitled to any refund or compensation of other losses and any refund that the Event Organiser decides to make will be within the absolute discretion of the Event Organiser.
- Transfers, Deferrals & Refunds: Deferrals and Transfers are not allowed. If you cannot take part in the event, a refund will be proceessed for you by emailing the race organiser. The email subject title must be "WITHDRAWAL". No other method of withdrawal is accepted by the Event Organiser. Providing the withdrawal notice is provided at least 2 weeks before the event, the Event Organiser will confirm the withdrawal by email to the Participant within 5 working days. Booking fees are non-refundable.
- Additional Fees: A 6% booking fee will be added at the checkout
- Event Organiser: Tri-Force Juniors Triathlon Club
- Organiser Email: email@example.com