Wondering what a Triathlon is like? Go Tri it with us!
Do you, or anyone you know, fancy giving Triathlon a go, but you are nervous about taking the plunge?
We have the solution for you. Why not give one our Go Tri events a TRI
If you want to set yourself a new fitness challenge, have a fun and easy way to access the sport for the first time, or even if you want to brush up on your transition skills, then these events are perfect for you.
Our friendly supportive club members host these events for you throughout the training season, at Rugeley Leisure Centre in partnership with Stafford Triathlon Club and Triathlon England.
What is Go Tri?
- 250m Swim pool (10 lengths)
- 7.5km Cycle local roads (4.7 miles)
- 2.4km Run outdoors (1.5 miles)
How does it work?
1. Sign up to our next event (Spring 2023 date TBC)
2. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know which ticket you’ve booked and receive your training plan, support, advice right up to event day
3. Have an unforgettable race day & become a Triathlete!
What is included in the £30 Welcome Package vs. the £10 Race Entrance Only?
- Fully organised Race Day with signposts & marshalls
- Free welcome gift
- 6-week training plan
- 2 workshops with experienced Triathletes giving tips & advice on everything from kit to nutrition
- 8 Swim & Run training sessions & cycling support with our friendly Stafford Triathlon Club
- 50% discount to join Stafford Triathlon Club as an annual member for just £12.50
What are the dates?
- Sunday 15th May 2022 - Go Tri Triathlon with Stafford Triathlon Club at Rugeley Leisure Centre - Start time is 13:30; Registration opens 12:00
- Sunday 4th September 2022 - Go Tri Triathlon with Stafford Triathlon Club at Rugeley Leisure Centre - Start time is 13:30; Registration opens 12:00
For more information, to find out how you can get involved, or to ask any questions feel free to email us at email@example.com