If you would like to know more about the club or are interested in joining then please get in touch either by the email adresses below or by sending a message using our Facebook page.
We are an inclusive club that welcomes new members of any level,
New member liason
Bike Rep/ Team Manager
Run Rep/ Team manager
Open Water Rep
Go Tri Coordinator
Go Tri Coordinator
Junior Team Manager
Junior Welfare Officer
The Committee is selected from nominations and elections held at the Annual General Meeting.
The Committee is responsible for adopting new policy, codes of conduct and rules that affect the organisation of the club and to ensure that as club members:
- You are offered coaching and competitive opportunities in Triathlon
- Our Club is effectively promoted within the local community and Triathlon
- The Club exercises a duty of care to all its members
- The Club provides all its services in a way that is fair to everyone
- All present and future members receive fair and equal treatment
The Committee tries to ensure that all the three specific disciplines of our sport are given a focus. Most of the committee are experienced triathletes / runners / swimmers / cyclists with varying levels of achievement in the sport. The nominated committee members have the right to vote when a committee vote is formally required.
The Committee have no less than four meetings per year. All members of the club are entitled to attend Committee meetings.
The Committee have:
- Powers to appoint sub-committees as necessary and appoint advisers to the Committee as necessary to fulfil its business.
- Responsibility for dealing with any issues relating to infringements of rules / regulations / constitution.
- The right to call Extra-Ordinary General Meetings (EGM’s) outside the AGM. Procedures for EGM’s will be the same as for the AGM.
The club simply could not exist without it’s band of willing volunteers who give up their free time to ensure every facet of the clubs needs are carried out!
How to find us
Stafford Rugby Club Blackberry Ln, Stafford Staffordshire ST16 2TT