- Paul "Webbo" Webb was a much loved and respected member of Northants Tri and competed at an exceptionally high level over all tri distances, and even earned his GB colours for standard and sprint distances.
- Webbo was known for his super competitive nature and always liked the healthy competition within the club and amongst his fellow team mates.
- Webbo tragically passed away with a sudden heart attack in 2014 aged just 37 years old, leaving behind his wife Jo and his three superstar girls.
- By far his favourite discipline was the bike. The club have held this race, the Webbo TT, annually since 2015 in his honour and the course takes in one of Webbo's favourite routes around Northamptonshire - a perfect mix of hills, flat speedy sections and always having someone to chase down!
- This is the perfect race for anyone to enter - whether you are a novice wanting some experience in your first time trial event or you are a speed demon hoping to take the title of King or Queen of the time trial!
- There will be two prizes awarded for (i) the fastest male and (ii) the fastest female over the course.
- This event will also be the Northants Tri Club Time Trial Championships, which will only be open to NTri Members. The Paul Webb Memorial Trophy will be awarded to the fastest male Ntri rider and the fastest female Ntri rider of the event.