Dacorum Triathlon Club has Bronze Accreditation
- The club affiliates to British Triathlon.
- The club has an open, non-discriminatory and up-to-date constitution.
- The club has a management committee with defined roles and responsibilities.
- The club has at least Level I coach (post October 2016)
- The club has written roles/ responsibilities laid down and assigned to all coaches involved with delivery.
- The club provides a minimum of one coached club training session per week for all abilities.
Knowing Your Club and Community
- The club has Code of Conducts for all volunteers, including coaches.
Duty of Care and Welfare
- The club has a qualified Welfare Officer (for clubs with juniors and vulnerable adults).
- The club adopts the British Triathlon Equity Policy and/or it’s own equivalent policy statement.