Nantwich Tri Club
Nantwich Triathlon Club
We are a community not-for-profit triathlon club based in Nantwich and the surrounding area. We are 100% ran by unpaid volunteers with a passion for community and triathlon.
We aim to encourage people to better themselves, whether it is improving on race times, entering their first triathlon, or simply improving their wellbeing by being more active.
We strongly believe that triathlon is for everyone, and would highly encourage anyone nervous about taking up the three sports or even one or two of them (swim/bike/run) to have a go with an open mind and enjoy how it adds to your life.
Join to benefit from:
- Regular group training sessions led by experienced and BTF qualified coaches
- Training suited to your ability and goals
- Friendly chat, great cafe culture and lifestyle
- Sessions accredited for safety and quality
- Discounts at partners such as Everybody Leisure, TheMagic5 Goggles, Runners Need, UK Triathlon events and lots more to make membership at least cost neutral
During the coronavirus restrictions we have been following guidance from the British Triathlon Federation and the UK Government.