Chippenham Tri Annual Report 2022
Mon 13 Mar 2023
By Neil Perry
April 2022 to March 2023 saw an increase in members to 132, Tri Stars is back and gathering momentum with 15 members regularly attending. The club was awarded a grant from Chippenham Borough Lands Charity to help fund the coach development and the coaching team expanded with 4 new L1 coaches and 2 new L2 coaches plus 3 new activators. There was great success with many individual athletes and with club representation at various world championships. A big thank you to all of the committee, coaches and volunteers who help run the club.
Summary of the accounts were circulated and accepted at the Chippenham Tri AGM.
Membership growth to 132 members between 1st April 2022 to 31st March 2023
Updates to club constitution included:
- Removal of Covid-19 officer role
- Introduction of Compliance officer role.
- In alignment with latest BTF Club Chair role document, the club chair will sit ideally for at least 2 years continuous and step down at the end of their 3rd year.
The 2023 committee was approved at the Chippenham Tri AGM.
- Club Chairman – Neil Perry
- Club Vice-Chair – Nikki Capp
- Club Secretary – Emily Parry
- Club Treasurer – Mark Robson*
- Club Welfare Officer (Female) – Victoria Castle
- Additional Welfare Officer (Male) – Gordon Aitkenhead*
- Club Head Coach - Chris Maxwell
- Swim Coordinator – Lynsey Carpenter
- Duathlon Race Director – Paul Taylor
- Championship Race Coordinator – Kevin James
- Club Kit – Christopher Booth
- Social Secretary – Nikki Capp & Beverley Flesher*
- Publicity – Beverley Flesher
- Tristars Coordinator – Lee Green*
- Website Admin – Luca Nisti*
- Compliance Officer – Duncan Cooper*
- Medical Safety Officer – Laura Richards
- Technical Officer – Lucy Cook
* New to role