Craven Energy Triathlon Club has a diverse membership base interested in a range of events from formal competitions to informal social activities.
New to triathlon? Thinking about taking that first step?
- GO TRI has been uniquely developed to ensure there is something for everyone, no matter your age, experience or ability. We believe that every single person deserves a GO TRI experience.
- The annual Skipton Triathlon held at Craven Leisure and Aireville Park is one of the largest pool-based triathlons in the country.
- Craven Energy Club Champions provides a forum for friendly competition and helps make triathlon social and fun. Go to the Club Champions page to view our calendar of events.
- The West Yorkshire Winter League is a team event over six Sunday morning races between November and March of each year.
- Informal Social Rides, Swims and Cycles